Today I started learning how to add other game objects into the scene. Had a very long day so I wasn’t able to do too much today, however, I completed lesson 2 and made it to 3.2 (starting here).
Tomorrow I’ll finish up this tutorial.
- It takes some fanagling, but I figured out how to mess around with the camera and positions.
- The C# text editor always autocompletes shit. I gotta figure out how to change that.
- I have an interview with a company making VR stuff. Super excited.
- For some reason the speed setting on my PlayerController got deleted. I don’t think I did that so I’m wondering why that happened. Luckily I googled and found out why nothing was working in play mode.
- Holy crap it was pretty damn easy so far to make a decent 3D game from 2 days of Unity. This is sweet!